La Lame Blanche Index du Forum

La Lame Blanche Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Blake-lively-on-charlie-rose.jpg

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Lame Blanche Index du Forum -> Partie Role-Play -> Evenements
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
allafrien

Masculin
Point(s): 87
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Blake-lively-on-charlie-rose.jpg Répondre en citant

Blake-lively-on-charlie-rose.jpg > urlin.us/2carh

Reply,,,,Hannah,,,,June,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,14:12,,,,#,,,,I,,,,am,,,,swooning,,,,over,,,,the,,,,shoes,,,,,they,,,,have,,,,been,,,,on,,,,my,,,,wishlist,,,,for,,,,months!,,,,I,,,,dont,,,,knwo,,,,whether,,,,she,,,,got,,,,a,,,,stylist,,,,or,,,,not,,,,,btu,,,,somethings,,,,changed,,,,,her,,,,outfits,,,,seem,,,,a,,,,lot,,,,more,,,,logical,,,,&,,,,cleaner,,,,than,,,,the,,,,used,,,,to,,,Previous,,,Story,,,Lea,,,Micheles,,,Dolce,,,&,,,Gabbana,,,Court,,,Shoe,,,Pumps,,,Next,,,Story,,,,,,Louise,,,Roes,,,Rebecca,,,Taylor,,,Printed,,,Silk,,,Dress,,,Posted,,,by,,,Catherine,,,Kallon,,,on,,,June,,,28,,,,2012,,,In:,,,Blake,,,Lively,,,,Marios,,,Schwab,,,,Runway,,,To,,,Red,,,Carpet,,,32,,,Responses,,,to,,,Blake,,,Lively,,,In,,,Marios,,,Schwab,,,,,,The,,,Charlie,,,Rose,,,Show,,,Beta,,,June,,,28,,,,2012,,,at,,,13:14,,,#,,,there,,,arent,,,too,,,many,,,Blake,,,Lively,,,posts,,,if,,,she,,,continues,,,to,,,deliver,,,like,,,this!,,,shes,,,looking,,,spectacular,,,Love,,,this,,,super,,,chic,,,ensemble,,,what,,,I,,,dont,,,know,,,if,,,I,,,believe,,,though,,,,are,,,her,,,claims,,,that,,,she,,,doesnt,,,have,,,any,,,professional,,,help,,,,because,,,there,,,is,,,a,,,180,,,in,,,her,,,personal,,,styleOops!We,,can't,,find,,that,,Page.Here's,,what's,,trending,,on,,Polyvore,,nowProducts,,,,ProductsSetsCollectionsItemsGroupsMembers,,,,CREATEsign,,,,uploginTrendingOutfitsWomenDressesShoesAccessoriesBeautyHomeMenSale403,,,,Forbidden.Products,,,ProductsSetsCollectionsItemsGroupsMembers,,,CREATEsign,,,uploginTrendingOutfitsWomenDressesShoesAccessoriesBeautyHomeMenSaleI,,,wish,,,shed,,,stopped,,,and,,,not,,,worn,,,that,,,black,,,blazer,,,so,,,we,,,couldve,,,gotten,,,a,,,better,,,look,,,at,,,her,,,halter,,,dress,,,with,,,a,,,leather,,,laser-cut,,,floral,,,bodice,,,with,,,a,,,chiffon,,,double-layer,,,skirt548,,,,The,,,,White,,,,Shirt,,,,by,,,,karineminzonwilsonTop,,,,set,,,,for,,,,May,,,,21st,,,,,2016,,,,248,,,,Make,,,,a,,,,Splash,,,,With,,,,Paint,,,,Splatters,,,,by,,,,martsoTop,,,,set,,,,for,,,,May,,,,21st,,,,,2016,,,,340,,,,Untitled,,,,#1066,,,,by,,,,samhaTop,,,,set,,,,for,,,,May,,,,21st,,,,,2016Top,,Sets,,Created,,by,,Our,,MembersReply,,,Stephanie,,,June,,,28,,,,2012,,,at,,,13:30,,,#,,,WOW,,,,I,,,didnt,,,think,,,that,,,Blake,,,could,,,impress,,,me,,,more,,,than,,,she,,,has,,,this,,,week[glamad,,size="med"]Popular,,,,Posts,,,,Upcoming,,,,Events,,,,Fashion,,,,Critics,,,,Favourites,,,,Rochas,,,,Double-Breasted,,,,Cashmere,,,,Coat,,,,DELPOZO,,,,Embellished,,,,Silk-Blend,,,,Tulle,,,,and,,,,Organza,,,,Gown,,,,Donna,,,,Karan,,,,Cutout,,,,Cashmere-Blend,,,,Turtleneck,,,,Sweater,,,,Madewell,,,,Flea,,,,Market,,,,Corduroy,,,,Flared,,,,Pants,,,,Balenciaga,,,,Cable,,,,Embossed,,,,Calf,,,,Hair,,,,Tote,,,,Gucci,,,,Dionysus,,,,Embroidered,,,,Coated,,,,Canvas,,,,and,,,,Suede,,,,Shoulder,,,,Bag,,,,Sophia,,,,Webster,,,,Evangeline,,,,Angel-Wing,,,,Satin,,,,Sandals,,,,Aquazzura,,,,Wild,,,,Thing,,,,Fringed,,,,Suede,,,,Sandals,,,,About,,,,Press,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,,,,,2016,,,,RED,,,,CARPET,,,,FASHION,,,,AWARDSReply,,Beta,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,16:20,,#,,I,,like,,this,,new,,phase,,Reply,,dee,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,13:22,,#,,She,,looks,,great,,even,,with,,the,,blazer,,onAlso,,,,,I,,,,guess,,,,she,,,,kept,,,,the,,,,jacket,,,,because,,,,people,,,,can,,,,see,,,,the,,,,top,,,,half,,,,on,,,,the,,,,showOh,,,no!,,,Pinterest,,,doesn't,,,work,,,unless,,,you,,,turn,,,on,,,JavaScriptReply,,Sharon,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,20:35,,#,,Love,,the,,shoes!,,Reply,,gabis,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,22:58,,#,,I,,had,,a,,great,,feeling,,about,,this,,look,,the,,moment,,I,,saw,,it,,and,,Im,,glad,,I,,was,,right!,,She,,looks,,truly,,jaw,,dropping,,and,,brethtakingI,,,do,,,agree,,,that,,,she,,,is,,,more,,,polished,,,now,,,,,,either,,,she,,,started,,,listening,,,and,,,learning,,,or,,,shes,,,getting,,,helpCredit:,,,Style.com,,,&,,,Splash,,,Tweet,,,Tell,,,Us,,,What,,,You,,,Think,,,32,,,More,,,From,,,Red,,,carpet,,,Awards:,,,Who,,,Wore,,,Ralph,,,&,,,Russo,,,Couture,,,BettI,,,,wonder,,,,if,,,,she,,,,has,,,,a,,,,secret,,,,stylistUnfortunately,,,,my,,,,site,,,,would,,,,get,,,,shut,,,,down,,,,if,,,,I,,,,credited,,,,InStyle,,,,for,,,,the,,,,picture,,,,Reply,,,,Nat39,,,,June,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,19:34,,,,#,,,,Very,,,,good,,,,shoe,,,,choice,,,,for,,,,this,,,,dress,,,,(much,,,,better,,,,than,,,,runways,,,,imo)Learn,,More,,Got,,it!,,I,,have,,always,,been,,a,,huge,,fan,,of,,her,,personal,,style,,and,,would,,kill,,for,,her,,body!,,I,,love,,that,,all,,of,,the,,looks,,so,,far,,have,,been,,different,,,she,,can,,pull,,off,,classy,,and,,sexyTop,,,,Sets,,,,Created,,,,by,,,,Our,,,,MembersHer,,,hair,,,,makeup,,,and,,,earrings,,,are,,,to-die-forWish,,,,I,,,,can,,,,see,,,,the,,,,dress,,,,with,,,,the,,,,jacketUh,,,oh!,,,Something,,,went,,,wrongApologies,,if,,this,,turns,,out,,to,,be,,Blake,,Lively,,Day,,,she,,was,,very,,busy,,yesterdayI,,,really,,,like,,,this,,,new,,,style,,,directionSo,,the,,not,,having,,a,,stylist,,thing,,I,,do,,believe,,Reply,,MEME,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,14:41,,#,,+1,,AnnaP,,There,,was,,a,,time,,when,,Blake,,dressed,,rather,,horrid&The,,more,,conservative,,look,,above,,proves,,she,,has,,that,,versatility,,and,,can,,wear,,anything!,,Keep,,up,,the,,Blake,,posts,,Fashion,,Critic,,,your,,doing,,a,,great,,job!,,Reply,,Fashion,,Critic,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,13:57,,#,,thank,,you,,Reply,,AnnaP,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,13:40,,#,,FC,,,are,,you,,sure,,she,,doesnt,,have,,a,,stylist,,because,,she,,dresses,,better,,than,,many,,of,,those,,who,,doBlake,,Lively,,In,,Ralph,,&,,Russo,,CoutuBut,,When,,shes,,delivering,,like,,this,,it,,doesnt,,really,,matter,,IMOTry,,these,,little,,browser,,tricks,,to,,get,,going,,again.Red,,Carpet,,Fashion,,Awards,,Log,,,in,,,Sign,,,up,,,Pinterest,,,,,,The,,,worlds,,,catalog,,,of,,,ideas,,,Search,,,but,,,I,,,love,,,the,,,shoes&Reply,,Ahot,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,15:34,,#,,Maybe,,its,,just,,a,,new,,phase,,she,,is,,going,,through,,,so,,less,,boobsy,,legsy,,sightingsReply,,Amy,,June,,28,,,2012,,at,,22:29,,#,,She,,doesnt,,have,,a,,stylistReply,,,,lily,,,,June,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,16:07,,,,#,,,,I,,,,need,,,,to,,,,have,,,,those,,,,shoes,,,,in,,,,my,,,,life!,,,,Reply,,,,katie,,,,June,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,16:11,,,,#,,,,Ohhh,,,,i,,,,just,,,,love,,,,Blake,,,,i,,,,hope,,,,its,,,,a,,,,Blake,,,,Lively,,,,year!,,,,Reply,,,,Alina,,,,June,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,16:12,,,,#,,,,The,,,,shoes,,,,are,,,,OUTSTANDING!,,,,Reply,,,,admmgz,,,,June,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,16:34,,,,#,,,,+1,,,,Reply,,,,TL,,,,June,,,,28,,,,,2012,,,,at,,,,16:20,,,,#,,,,Even,,,,though,,,,its,,,,a,,,,profile,,,,photo,,,,and,,,,shes,,,,wearing,,,,a,,,,black,,,,blazer,,,,,I,,,,can,,,,still,,,,see,,,,how,,,,she,,,,is,,,,stunning,,,,in,,,,the,,,,dress f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 14:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La Lame Blanche Index du Forum -> Partie Role-Play -> Evenements Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange